Wulfens' Reign Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wulfens' Reign Academy
Wulfens' Reign Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No deck profile, card discussion or off-topic forums?

2 posters

Go down

No deck profile, card discussion or off-topic forums? Empty No deck profile, card discussion or off-topic forums?

Post by Master of Magicians Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:49 am

This academy looks good so far, but there is a severe lack of actual forums for yugioh discussion itself, and I've noticed that there is an absence of somewhere for us to arse around. I think too much of the main page has been devoted to roleplaying, which is a minority interest, rather than dueling, which is a majority interest.

Master of Magicians

Title : Sage of Spellcasting Supremacy

Back to top Go down

No deck profile, card discussion or off-topic forums? Empty Re: No deck profile, card discussion or off-topic forums?

Post by Kaeun Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:21 am

Right now, i think they are just getting their ducks in a row. I was going to suggest we could also have templates for personal introductions, like our playstyles, favorite cards, our tech choices.

Card discussion and deck profile are pretty important though. Can we see a section where we can do that?

Kaeun
Kaeun

Title : After School Maknae

Back to top Go down

No deck profile, card discussion or off-topic forums? Empty Re: No deck profile, card discussion or off-topic forums?

Post by Kaeun Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Also, maybe an area where we can showcase the cards we make as well. It would make sense for a roleplaying forum since we would get to duel with them potentially
Kaeun
Kaeun

Title : After School Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum